Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Taste of home show

So we went to the Taste of Home Show on Monday evening. True to Colorado weather, it snowed all day Monday, and was so cold and icy. Several of the vendors didn't show up so the door prizes were limited, although there were two really nice gift baskets. Also, the state of the economy had an effect on the vendors too, so some of the bigger vendors prizes were, let's say, disappointing. (That's just my opinion.) My mom did win the pot of Jalepeno Chili, which smelled so good! (I didn't eat dinner before I left home, either.) I did, however, get the one thing I really wanted, which was the new Taste of Home brand name cookbook. It has tons of delicious looking recipes which I am so excited to try out. I'll share them when I have the chance try them out.

No comments: