Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chicken Pillows

I first had these in Washington at our Relief Society Christmas Dinner, and I'm pretty sure I was the only one who didn't know what I was eating. But it was delicious, so I got the recipe and this is a family favorite.
Ingredients:
3 oz. cream cheese
1/4 tsp. lemon pepper
2 Tbsp. soft butter
1 can chicken
3 oz. can of mushrooms
1 can crescent dough
2 Tbsp. melted butter
1/3 cup chicken flavored crust mix
1 pkg. chicken gravy mix
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon pepper, and 2 Tbsp. butter. Add chicken and mushrooms. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Spread each with about 1/4 cup chicken mix. Roll up. Tuck sides and point under to seal. Dip in 2 Tbsp. melted butter, then crust mix. Put on cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare gravy mix according to pkg. directions. Serve pockets with gravy.

No comments: